Are you searching for the best power bank in Nigeria? It is no news that if you want an alternative power source to keep your mobile devices or even laptops running, buying a long-lasting power bank is the best option. But the Nigerian market is saturated with many power bank brands, which makes it difficult to select the best. So, which is the best power bank in Nigeria? Let’s explore the different power bank brands to find out.
Type of Power Banks in Nigeria by Their Outputs
How long do you want your power bank to last? Well, the answer to that question depends on the “power” of the power bank. If you want a durable power bank, you have to explore the different outputs and choose the right one for you.
- 5000mAh. This kind of power bank is good for charging small cell phones. If you have a smartphone or tablet, a 5000mAh power bank will charge it only once.
- 10000mAh. If you have a 10000mAh power bank in Nigeria, you will use it to charge your smartphone twice before you drain the power. While this option is cheap, it isn’t the best thing if you want to save money.
- 20000mAh. A 20000mAh power bank will charge your smartphone at least three times before you drain the power. This is the best power bank to buy if you want something cost-effective that lasts long.
- 30000mAh. There is no gainsaying that a 30000mAh power bank will last longer than those we have mentioned before. If you want to enjoy your smartphone, getting this gadget is the best idea because it can charge your phone multiple times.
- 40000mAh. If you want a power bank that will last a long time, a 40000mAh output will do. You can charge a smartphone and a tablet simultaneously up to four times with a 40000mAh power bank.
So, which power bank is best for you? If you want a power bank that is cost-effective and lasts long, buying a 20000mAh power bank in Nigeria is the best choice. That is why we will be comparing different 20000mAh power bank brands.
Best Power Bank in Nigeria
iTel 20000mAh Power Bank in Nigeria
The iTel 20000mAh power bank is our first pick. iTel is a good brand that makes long-lasting electric gadgets and can be trusted to make durable power banks. In fact, they have lived up to that standard when they make this power bank.
The iTel 20000mAh power bank is the best choice because it is durable and cost-effective. Durability and cost-effectiveness are two things we consider before we settle for a power bank, and this 20000mAh iTel power bank has both attributes.
It can charge your smartphone more than four times and your tablet twice. And the price? You can get this 20000mAh iTel power bank in Nigeria for #8500 only.
Oraimo 20000mAh Power Bank in Nigeria
Oraimo is a brand that makes durable power banks. Its 20000mAh power bank is the best choice because it can charge your smartphone up to five times. Aside from that, it contains two AniFast charging ports that can charge multiple devices simultaneously. The cost of buying the Oraimo power bank in Nigeria is #11000.
New Age 20000mAh Power Bank in Nigeria
New Age is another brand that makes higher-quality power banks in Nigeria. The 20000mAh power bank lasts longer and charges your phone for up to 4 times. But the price is slightly higher than iTel and Oriamo because you can get it for #12000 in Nigeria.
XIAOMI Redmi 20000mAh Power Bank
With this Xiaomi 20000mAh power bank, you can charge your smartphones four times. Also, it comes with two USB ports that can charge your devices simultaneously. The price of the New Age 20000mAh power bank is #14000.
So, Which Power Bank Is the Best in Nigeria?
Well, the answer depends on you. If you want a durable and cheap power bank, the iTel 20000mAh power bank is the best option for you.