In today’s digital age, staying connected is crucial. Whether for work, communication, or entertainment, our devices need to be powered up. A good, long-lasting power bank can be a lifesaver, especially when you’re on the go. It’s an investment in convenience and peace of mind. Stay tuned as we take you through power banks in Nigeria: types, brands and prices.
What Is a Power Bank?
A power bank is a portable device that stores electrical energy, which you can use to charge up your mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It’s like carrying an extra battery with you.
Types of Power Bank
Power banks come in different types, each offering unique features. The most common types include:
- Standard power banks: These are the most common type of power banks, which use Lithium-ion or Lithium-polymer batteries. They come in various capacities, from as low as 2000mAh to as high as 50000mAh or more.
- Solar power banks: These power banks have photovoltaic panels which can be used to charge the power bank in sunlight. They are useful for camping or hiking trips where access to electricity may be limited.
- Wireless power banks: These power banks allow you to charge your devices wirelessly. All you need to do is place your device on top of the power bank and it starts charging.
- Power banks with built-in cables: These power banks come with built-in cables, eliminating the need to carry a separate cable for charging your devices.
Different Brands of Power Bank in Nigeria
There are several brands of power banks available in Nigeria. Some of the popular ones include:
- Oraimo: Known for their sleek design and durability, Oraimo power banks offer a variety of options in terms of capacity.
- iTel: iTel power banks are reliable and come with multiple charging ports, allowing you to charge more than one device at a time.
- Anker: Anker is a globally recognized brand known for its high-quality power banks that offer fast charging and high capacity.
- New Age: New Age power banks are popular for their affordability and efficiency. They come in various sizes and capacities.
- Romoss: Romoss offers power banks with high capacity and fast charging capabilities. They are known for their durability and sleek design.
Types and Prices of Power Bank in Nigeria
The price of a power bank in Nigeria depends on its capacity, brand, and features. Here are some examples based on a 2023 price list:
- 10000mAh Power Banks: These are priced between ₦4,000 to ₦10,000 depending on the brand.
- 20000mAh Power Banks: These range from ₦9,000 to ₦20,000.
- 30000mAh Power Banks: These are priced between ₦16,000 to ₦30,000.
- 40000mAh Power Banks: These can cost between ₦29,000 to ₦40,000.
- 50000mAh Power Banks: These are priced from ₦33,000 to ₦55,000.
Where to Buy Power Bank in Nigeria
Power banks can be purchased from various online and physical stores in Nigeria. Online marketplaces like Jumia and Konga offer a wide range of power banks from different brands. You can also find power banks in electronic stores and supermarkets across the country.
Buy Power Bank at Shopsavis
Shopsavis is a reliable online store where you can buy authentic power banks at competitive prices. They offer a variety of brands and capacities to choose from. For instance, the Oraimo 16000mAh power bank is priced at ₦13,000 and the massive Oraimo 50000mAh power bank is available for ₦39,000. With Shopsavis, you can enjoy convenient shopping from the comfort of your home and have your power bank delivered to your doorstep.